This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Import video effects made for other video platfom

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
soaring
Registered Member
Hello !

can you tell me if this feature is technically possible, or already plan ?

I made visual animations with some effects and then export as .mp4

after i import in production video the .mp4 with chroma key to apply transparency

but i'm not professional video editor and i would save lot of time by buy video affects pack made for other video platfom and then use them un kdenlive

do you think it's possible as a plugin feature ?

Thanks
waldirio
Registered Member
OS
soaring wrote:Hello !

can you tell me if this feature is technically possible, or already plan ?

I made visual animations with some effects and then export as .mp4

after i import in production video the .mp4 with chroma key to apply transparency

but i'm not professional video editor and i would save lot of time by buy video affects pack made for other video platfom and then use them un kdenlive

do you think it's possible as a plugin feature ?

Thanks

Hello,

Let me see if I got your point, you are looking for to get some effects that are available to be working with chromakey, for example, then import on kdenlive and after that, create your own video. Is that accurate?

If yes, yes! :-) This feature is already available, you can download videos that were made with the green or blue background, apply the technique on it and only that area that is different from green or blue will be visible, then you can add your own video in a diff layer and play around.

I hope this helps.
Waldirio