This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How could I do this effect? -Como podría hacer este efecto?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ricardortizcoronado
Registered Member
Best regards
How can I add a border to a video that I have applied the chroma key crop to? The image shows what I want to do.
I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
Saludo cordial
Como podría agregarle un borde a un video al que le he aplicado el recorte por chroma key? La imagen muestra lo que deseo realizar.
Agradezco su colaboración en este asunto.

Last edited by ricardortizcoronado on Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bartoloni
OS
Hi!, right now it's not possible to "EASILY" create a border to images, best options is to use an image editor... if these are not images, but animated videoclips i think there are not any tool to generate the "borders" using opensource softwares... (or i'm wrong?)
ricardortizcoronado
Registered Member
It seems there is no way to do it. I can't find the option in the kdenlive effects.
Pareciera no no hubiera forma de hacerlo. No encuentro la opción en los efectos de kdenlive.

Last edited by ricardortizcoronado on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardortizcoronado
Registered Member
bartoloni wrote:Hi!, right now it's not possible to "EASILY" create a border to images, best options is to use an image editor... if these are not images, but animated videoclips i think there are not any tool to generate the "borders" using opensource softwares... (or i'm wrong?)

Hello!, I appreciate your answer. Well, the truth is that it can be done with videos in the Olive video editor. In fact, the images of the dinosaurs are video clips to which I have previously applied the chroma clipping effect, but I have been able to realize that both videos and static images with alpha transparencies such as png can also be apply the strokes to the edges. I want to find a way to do it in Kdenlive or suggest the implementation of this resource. Again thanks and if you were to hear of a solution I would be delighted to hear about it.
¡Hola!, Agradezco tu respuesta. Bueno, la verdad si se puede hacer con videos en el editor de video Olive. De hecho las imágenes de los dinosaurios son clips de video a los que he aplicado el efecto de recorte por chroma previamente, pero me he podido dar cuenta que tanto a los videos como a las imágenes estáticas con transparencias alpha como los png tambien se le pueden aplicar los trazos en los bordes. Quiero encontrar la forma de hacerlo en Kdenlive o sugerir la implementación de este recurso. De nuevo te agradezco y si llegaras a saber de una solución, estaría encantado de conocerla.