This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

krita dont open. PLEASE HELP

Tags: krita, dont, open, problems, bugs, color, canvas, help, help krita, dont, open, problems, bugs, color, canvas, help, help krita, dont, open, problems, bugs, color, canvas, help, help
(comma "," separated)
EXstar
Registered Member

krita dont open. PLEASE HELP

Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:02 am
Hi, I'm EXstar. I'm from Veneuzuela. and I have a problem with krita that does not want to open me.

I was playing with the settings because first of all. It gave me an error of colors on the canvas. every time I chose a color in the color table. for example, if you chose red. I came out blue. I mean the colors were inverted. but at the moment of exporting them. they came out as the exact colors that I had chosen in the color palette

Well now the problem is this. every time I try to open krita. it does not open me, the message that it is being processed but in the end comes out. I've tried to reinstall and nothing. and I really would like to animate with this program. I really need your help

If you could answer me, I would be very grateful

my operating system is windows 7, 64 bits

My hardware or system requirements are the following:
-Processor :: intel pentium dual CPU E2200 @ 2.0 GHZ 2.19 GHz
-RAM: 4.00 GB
-I use a Huion 580 tablet
jobsclebsonp
Registered Member
OS

Re: krita dont open. PLEASE HELP

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:25 am
Hard to say whats happening.

1- Try to open as administrator;
2- Check if the Krita is running on your Task Manager;

a- Whats Krita version is intalled?
b- Do you have other graphic programs like Krita installed? They still working?
EXstar
Registered Member

Re: krita dont open. PLEASE HELP

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:26 am
1 and 2: already try that. even if I open it as administrator. it does not open to me even in the task manager I see if it runs but closes indefinitely

a - I have installed the latest version so far 4.5 if I remember correctly
B - and if I have other programs such as paint tool sai- illustrator and others. but before that. I worked correctly even if I had them open. in which neither did it because it was not necessary