This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

KDE Breeze Wordpress theme

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
apol
Registered Member
OS

KDE Breeze Wordpress theme

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:57 pm
Hey, we're considering to move https://kde-espana.org to Wordpress. Among other things, we'd need it to look like KDE and official.
Is anyone here well-versed in Wordpress theming who could contribute it? I think it could be useful and definitely not restricted to KDE España.

Thanks in advance!
elav
Registered Member
OS

Re: KDE Breeze Wordpress theme

Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:47 pm
¿Do you already have an idea or concept? What will Breeze, icons, colors? Although now I do not have much time, it could help with the design and creation / programming theme for Wordpress. By the way, if KDE Spain I guess you speak Spanish. Me too ;)
apol
Registered Member
OS

Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:54 pm
elav wrote:¿Do you already have an idea or concept? What will Breeze, icons, colors? Although now I do not have much time, it could help with the design and creation / programming theme for Wordpress. By the way, if KDE Spain I guess you speak Spanish. Me too ;)

hola!

We don't really have a very set idea at the moment. We're coming from kde-espana.org, but it can be discussed. Most of us are C++ developers anyway, so our edge is slightly skewed.
elav
Registered Member
OS

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:02 pm
I have created several Wordpress themes. That if very simple, without many advanced things, and using frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap. For example the theme of my website systeminside.net So I say, if you already have some idea we can discuss it and maybe I can help .. both in the design and creation of the theme.

Edit: Not that I'm an expert programmer but make a Wordpress theme is very easy following their API :D
apol
Registered Member
OS

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:30 pm
elav wrote:I have created several Wordpress themes. That if very simple, without many advanced things, and using frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap. For example the theme of my website systeminside.net So I say, if you already have some idea we can discuss it and maybe I can help .. both in the design and creation of the theme.

Edit: Not that I'm an expert programmer but make a Wordpress theme is very easy following their API :D

Hey,
You can look at this one for inspiration, I think. If there's someone from the VDG around, feedback is very welcome!
https://neon.kde.org/
colomar
Registered Member
OS

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 pm
Elav, do you happen to use Telegram? If you do, you can just send me your Telegram username (the one with the @) in a PM and I can invite you to the VDG group so we can directly discuss ideas with you.
If not, you can join #kde-vdg on IRC and we can talk there.
elav
Registered Member
OS

Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:35 pm
colomar wrote:Elav, do you happen to use Telegram? If you do, you can just send me your Telegram username (the one with the @) in a PM and I can invite you to the VDG group so we can directly discuss ideas with you.

My username is @elavdeveloper.. ;)
colomar
Registered Member
OS

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:22 pm
elav wrote:
colomar wrote:Elav, do you happen to use Telegram? If you do, you can just send me your Telegram username (the one with the @) in a PM and I can invite you to the VDG group so we can directly discuss ideas with you.

My username is @elavdeveloper.. ;)

Ah sorry, I had not seen your reply. I've invited you into the VDG group now.