This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

(resolved) virtual office 6

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
jibel
Registered Member
OS

(resolved) virtual office 6

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:51 pm
Good morning,
on my last one 16.04 KDE install ? I have a little problem, I decide to have 6 virtual offices on the board , but I search what doing for the new screen picture on every one... I stay always with the same picture each one 6 , I looking for to change in the réglages in "system configuration"
I search where is the proceed for put next picture on every one , thank for your idea o)

Last edited by jibel on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
andreas_k
Registered Member

Re: virtual office 6

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:06 pm
You can only change the wallpaper on each activity not on each vd
jibel
Registered Member
OS

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:40 pm
andreas_k wrote:You can only change the wallpaper on each activity not on each vd

@andreas_k,
I'm surprise , because when used the 14.04 KDE plasma 4 , I don't have the same problem on 6 virtual ? I change the différent wallpaper, it's not the same wallpaper on each screen ? may be with the plasma 5 for the 16.04 KDE where it's not possible to change the wallpaper on every one virtual many thanks ???
andreas_k
Registered Member

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:32 pm
things change from time to time. sorry I don't know the reason.
jibel
Registered Member
OS

Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:03 am
Hi , thanks for your answer, but for me I have a big trouble with my keyboard logitech MK520 .When after the KDE 16.04 install, I have some letter in qwerty for change it in azerty, that it's necessary install "lightdm.conf" modified the script in the final line "display-setup-script= /usr/bin/" with this more: "setxkbmap be" It's Okey ..... to start my PC on KDE .......
After typing the OS KDE 16.04 connexion passwd all it's ok.... But honestly , I decide stopped definitively KDE 16.04 ... Too much bug etc etc .. I'm very sorry about the new last OS KDE version... I used it since many years with they other KDE plasma 4 without trouble in the configuration system ..... sorry again for my answer o)