This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[Req]Breeze Skin for various application

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
lazyit
Registered Member
OS
Hi everyone, I wanted to open this topic to list those applications that you miss the lack of a Skin Breeze and Breeze dark, obviously this does not want to be an obligation for anyone, just a topic to suggest who wants to do it!
For the time being I have to say that the work done with Breeze is great, and I've found that many programs already have Skin with the style of breeze, as of course Libreoffice, but also as Smplayer, Quassel and many more:
Here are my requests for the applications that come to my mind:
1) Calibre (I recently discovered that it supports skin that can be downloaded from the same application, there are already some such as Numix and Monochorme but not Monochrome for dark themes, skin download from the application and I think it would be easy to package a package with Breeze skin) I also do not know if the program has a Breeze Icon or use the default one!
2) Amule, I know it's gtk is not much used, but there are some kde stores on skin and it would be nice to have a Breeze to better integrate with Plasma 5!
3) Obviously a VLC skin would be nice
4) Fatrat (http://fatrat.dolezel.info) maybe not everyone knows it but it's a fantastic downoad manager I advice, it's in Qt5, it works for torrent, magnet link etc, but it uses really ugly and old style icons!