This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Different blending techniques

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
danzom
Registered Member

Different blending techniques

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 am
Hello,
i wanted to ask how would u try to blend if the lighting is supposed to look a bit "Renaissance-ish" or like Rembrandts Pictures.
Do u have some tips and tricks, or pics where u can Show me ?
airdrik
Registered Member
OS

Re: Different blending techniques

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:03 pm
I suspect you may be asking in the wrong forum. The Visual Design Group forum is primarily for discussing the visual design of KDE software.

If you are interested in tips and tricks for using the Krita painting application, you might check out the Krita forums.
If you are looking for assistance with doing some of that in Gimp then please post this in Gimp's forums.

airdrik, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Dec.
aryga
Registered Member

Re: Different blending techniques

Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:24 am
A barbershop is a place where men go to relax, get their hair cut, and talk about their day. It is a place where men get to be themselves, a place where they can sit back and be themselves. There is a lot of history that has been passed down in barbershops. It is a place where men get to talk about their day and get advice from the barbers. It is a place that has been around for a long time and has a lot of history behind it. It is a place that is often forgotten about, but should not be. It is important to not forget about the history of a place and to find a way to preserve it. https://greatstylebarbershopnyc.com/