This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Please rate my site design

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
paullesur
Registered Member
OS

Re: Please rate my site design

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:26 pm
I don't think it's the right place to post but I'll tell you what I think about your website ;)

The overall design of the website seems pretty neat and professional but some points could be improved.
You used differents "icon packs" in different pages, for example on this page you have these purple and green icons whereas you have others icons on mobile-services page. I think it creates a of consistency in the design.
In the menu>Our Services there is an annoying resizing of an item (mobile app development) on hover...
On the game development page there are some sort of Hearthstone playing cards, they do not fit at all in the overall design !! :( Maybe you could take inspiration from these cards, but do not use them as they are !

There are others points to discuss about but KDE forum is not the place to talk about it ! :P
greenkevin
Registered Member

Re: Please rate my site design

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:46 am
hello Shining, it's not the right place to rate your website. But if you wanna know about the PSD template of your site then it's okay. the design is pretty much simple. it a positive thing for your site to looks beautiful. but the text font you use not matched to your site. use another font to make it better. Overall it's a good design I think.