This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Virtual Desktop Rapid scrolling

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Zadeis
Registered Member

Virtual Desktop Rapid scrolling

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:13 am
So I recently updated to KDE Plasma 5.3.2 and I'm not sure if this is happening on purpose or is a bug. When I scroll when no windows are open, so looking at my wallpaper, I rapidly switch between my 4 virtual desktops. I don't recall this occurring in 5.2. I am scrolling on a laptop trackpad vs an incremental mouse wheel scroll.

If this is a bug I will gladly file it otherwise is there a way to alleviate this issue?
claydoh
Registered Member
OS
Right-click somewhere on your desktop, and select "Desktop Settings".
Once there, go to "Mouse Actions" and either change the action for Vertical-scroll, or delete it.

claydoh, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct, and KDE user since 2001
Zadeis
Registered Member

Re: Virtual Desktop Rapid scrolling

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:10 pm
claydoh wrote:Right-click somewhere on your desktop, and select "Desktop Settings".
Once there, go to "Mouse Actions" and either change the action for Vertical-scroll, or delete it.

That did the trick! I appreciate the help as I am not very familiar with this environment yet and still getting used to it.
janat08
Registered Member

Re: Virtual Desktop Rapid scrolling

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:22 am
Any chance to slow it down or only have it follow direction of scroll to change to respective workspace in grid.