This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Is there any solution to this problem ?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
userkde
Registered Member
scummos
Global Moderator
OS
I'd suggest to simply keep this discussion in the bug report, it seems a lot was said there already.

I'm working on the KDevelop IDE.
userkde
Registered Member
scummos
Global Moderator
OS
The way to get a bug fixed more quickly is to provide a patch ;)

userkde
Registered Member
scummos wrote:The way to get a bug fixed more quickly is to provide a patch ;)

How I can help ?
scummos
Global Moderator
OS
Find the relevant code, read it, make changes, test, and upload a changeset to phabricator.kde.org. Alternatively, you can wait for somebody else to do it ... which might be soon or not so soon. Writing "up" won't accelerate the process in any case. ;)

userkde
Registered Member
scummos wrote:Find the relevant code, read it, make changes, test, and upload a changeset to phabricator.kde.org. Alternatively, you can wait for somebody else to do it ... which might be soon or not so soon. Writing "up" won't accelerate the process in any case. ;)

Ok , I will try I'm beginner in programming but I will try , this problem was not in kde4 so I will try study the code in kde4 then I will try find solutions to solve the problem in kde5.

Any advices?

I have a suggestion for kde project and other open sources projects . Why they do not create an online academy to help programmers to involve in open source projects ,

I mean we need tutorials learn us how to start and what we need , and these lessons mix between videos and documents. I hope you send this suggestion to kde and other open source projects this will decreasing development time.