This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How to remove KDE native apps from the "Favorites" list?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
rosenthal
Registered Member
OS
Hi.

Using Fedora 28 here, I don't know if it's a bug or not.

When I remove a KDE native app from the favorites menu (like Kate, Kontact), after a reboot it appears again.

How to permanently remove?

Thanks!
compatico
Registered Member
OS
rosenthal wrote:Hi.
Using Fedora 28 here, I don't know if it's a bug or not.
When I remove a KDE native app from the favorites menu (like Kate, Kontact), after a reboot it appears again.
How to permanently remove?
Thanks!

Seems to be a recent bug...I have a similar issue. I'm using Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and didn't have the issue with previous versions including 18.04 beta. When the final release came out, I did a minimal install and then added the programs I wanted, and LibreOffice is the only one that refuses to be deleted from the Favs lists. I can live with it as I use it regularly, but I would prefer to leave it in the Office menu. Bug has been reported.
rosenthal
Registered Member
OS
Hi, thanks for the answer.

I already had reported the bug more than 10 days ago on https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1577368, but since no one acknowledged, I decided to register here on this forum and post here.

I don't know how that bugzilla system works, if someone has to acknowledged or not bugs posted there.

Did you posted there?