This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Digital Clock Calendar a day behind

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
undoIT
Registered Member
OS

Digital Clock Calendar a day behind

Wed May 30, 2018 2:33 am
I am running Plasma 5.12.5. The Digital Clock widget correctly displays the date in the system tray: 5/29/18. However, when I click it, the calendar is a day behind: May 28, 2018. I have checked both date and hwclock in konsole and they give the correct date. Searched for bug reports and did not find one. Any idea what might be going wrong with the calendar?

Image GNU/Linux user since 2007 | Keyboard Shortcuts | Coupon Code Swap
msmol
Registered Member
I've had the same issue for a few days now.

Running Arch Linux with all the latest updates. A colleague of mine has the same setup and is also experiencing the issue.
Bronin
Registered Member
Experiencing the same issue here, I'm running Arch on three computers (a VM a laptop and a desktop) and they all have the same problem.

timedatectl and hwclock as both user and root display correctly. Date is incorrect in calendar, as well as in the extended PIM event calendar view. Changing to other timezones doesn't resolve the issue.
Rog131
Registered Member
undoIT
Registered Member
OS

Yes, Qt 5.11. So it is a bug then. Here is the Qt bug report from the notes in the patch on Phabricator:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-29328