This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

A new unknown button in titlerow of windows.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
tomi74
Registered Member
OS
Hi,
I wanted to try some new themes for my Kubuntu 18.04. Once I noticed a new button in the left hand side of title-row of windows, next to the window icon.
I tried to switch on and off it, but i did not experienced any changes. Does anyone know this button?
Thanks in advance,
Tomi
airdrik
Registered Member
OS
Well, I can't tell for sure what that button is, but you can configure the buttons that appear in the titlebar under System Settings > Application Style > Window Decorations > Buttons. (drag-and-drop buttons to and from the shown titlebar to configure)

airdrik, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Dec.
tomi74
Registered Member
OS
Thank you.
I found it, and also there is a short description for this button here. It displays the actual window on all desktops if it is turned on. Actually, this is a useful feature, I may keep it.
Regards,
Tomi
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Moving post, this is clearly NOT about Plasma 4...

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...