This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

I dont see apps' icons at right side of panel

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
anotheruser
Registered Member
gezgin wrote:"I dont know what is "activity"

Activities
anotheruser
Registered Member
gezgin wrote:I didnt think this was a hard error to overcome, isnt this just icon to show? isnt this so common to use? i couldnt guess this case would took so much time to be done.
I did so much thing to make ready this user account as my wish. Do i really have to use a new user account? is this how we can solve problems? just open new one...
im near of giving up really, i already tried many things before coming here. I didnt come here empty handed but still it takes this much additional effort to solve an icon problem.

if you are about to create a new user then I would suggest you to do a last try.This time you will remove your customizations & get default settings.
gezgin
Registered Member
I thank you anotheruser ! You are the only one here who try to help me really. But i deleted that user accaunt, even reinstalled os because my most importand things was settings of apps' at that user accaunt. I backed up what i can btw but still... btw i already tried to make all settings of apperance to default before. I deleted some folders and replaced them to new ones but didnt work. Thanks for your kind help really. im going to leave from this forum, i already left from kde telegram group because i couldnt get any help when i need most. But you can find me at manjaro telegram group. my name s tbs (@tbs61). Hope to see you there.