This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Adding Close,Minimize,Maximize as Widgets to Default Panel

Tags: widgets, titlebar widgets, titlebar widgets, titlebar
(comma "," separated)
algalw
Registered Member
OS
I want to add Close,Minimize,Maximize buttons in window title bars to kubuntu panel just like a widget. I mean like I have added application menu from widgets to panel. but I couldn't find a widget for these buttons.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
I fear I don't understand what you want, Buttons to handle a window in the Panel, or buttons to handle the Panel itself?

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
algalw
Registered Member
OS
Mamarok wrote:I fear I don't understand what you want, Buttons to handle a window in the Panel, or buttons to handle the Panel itself?

‌Buttons to handle a window in the Panel.

Kubuntu 20.04. Plasma 5.18.5. Frameworks 5.68.0. Qt 5.12.8. Kernel 5.4.0-31-generic.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
You are looking for the "Active Window Control" widget, that is a third-party widget you need to install, but you can get it easily from the "Get New Widgets " button.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...