This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

My deleted panel returns in all reboot

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
viniciusr
Registered Member
Hi,

I used to use two panels, but I changed and exclude one of the panels. But every time that I restart my system, the excluded panel returns to the screen. The same occurs with the global menu which returns from the dead to my panel every session beginning.

What could be?

Many thanks
viniciusr
Registered Member
Also, I added an script to initialize with the system, but the Plasma is not saving my changes.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Did you save your session?

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
viniciusr
Registered Member
Mamarok wrote:Did you save your session?

Do you mean "desktop session"? No, I always choose begin in new session. But I tried both ways and the panel still returning. Many thanks
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Just to make sure what exact type of Panel we are talking about: a Plasma panel (if yes, which one) or Latte Dock?

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
viniciusr
Registered Member
Mamarok wrote:Just to make sure what exact type of Panel we are talking about: a Plasma panel (if yes, which one) or Latte Dock?

Plasma panel. I deleted all plasma config files in my home and the system returned to default panel. It's was the way that worked.