This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Finding a old bug report

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
agentx
Registered Member

Finding a old bug report

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:28 pm
Several days ago I created a bug report about the address bar being moved and about missing app icons in a shortcuts folder. I was informed that both would be addressed in a upcoming Plasma update, and they were. However it seems that in the process of fixing the icons they broke other icons. Since that update I have no icons on any program that is a Flatpak in my shortcuts folder, I am missing the apps menu entry for the Flatpak programs, and I cannot make any of these programs the default for various file types. The programs run without issue from the shortcuts folder, but no matter how I try to add them back to the apps menu I get a error when I try to launch them from there. Since I'm sure that this issue is related to the original missing icons issue I'd like to add to that bug report, but there is no way to easily find bug reports one created. Is there someone here that can actually go through and find the reports I made and link back the one here? Thanks in advance.

https://forum.endeavouros.com/t/missing ... lphin/9673
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Finding a old bug report

Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:12 pm
You are kidding, aren't you? Why don't you search for your own reports yourself?

Because me going into bugs.kde.org, fire up the Advanced Search and entering the mail address you used (which I don't even know) to find which bugs you commented in or reported is a little bit more complicated for me than for you, because, again, I don't know which mail address you used...

FWIW: that is why it is useful to post a link to the bug report in the forum thread...

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
agentx
Registered Member

Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:25 pm
You know you have a nasty habit of being out and out rude for no damn reason. I did search with not luck. Again there is no button to press to bring up the list of bug reports one has made. Now please lets try this again. Thanks

FYI all you had to say is did you try searching with your email address. You also assumed I created a thread here about the issue, I did not.

EDIT:

Just attempted to search using my email address and does not bring up anything, so searching that way doesn't work.
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:50 pm
What is the mail address you use in bugs.kde.org?

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
agentx
Registered Member

Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:06 pm
PM sent