This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How do I prevent applications from raising Latte Dock?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
vari
Registered Member
I've been using Garuda on my laptop for the past few months, and I love it. It comes with Latte Dock pre-installed, and from using that I became used to having a dock installed on the left side of my screen. I tried installing Latte Dock on my desktop, which is running Manjaro, but it doesn't behave quite the same. I have my dock set to auto-hide, but it raises the dock far too often. For example, when I open an ODT file, it opens LibreOffice: no dock raised. Fine. But every single time I open another file, it raises the dock with a bouncing icon!

This is very annoying. I want the dock to only raise when I hover my mouse over it. I tried searching through the documentation, and I couldn't find anything. I also tried copying ~/.config/lattedockrc from my laptop to my desktop and rebooting the desktop. That didn't work, either. I've pored through the settings several times, and I can't find out where this is. Does anybody know how I can do this?

I'm using Latte Dock version 0.9.12 and Plasma version 5.22.4.