This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Qt: Session management error: networkIdsList argument is NUL

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
dzon
Registered Member
I get this and the menu error for nearly any application I start from commandline. Dolphin, Spectacle, gwenview etc..... They launch alright, but the menu! error is always there and in many cases that Qt: Session management error: networkIdsList argument is NULL error. As far as I know, that menu! error been around since, at least, 5.20. I started seeing that session management error since 5.21. As a side note, I could post it as a bug ( it already has been for a good while) but I can't log into kde bugs. Never have been able to.
Kubuntu 21.10, plasma 5.22.

This realm's name is Maya. And she speaks Hertz. But Ahamkara makes a fuzz about it.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
How do you try to log in to bugs.kde.org? It uses the same credentials as the forum does: identity

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...