This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Reduce size of Task Manager previews?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
gwerbin
Registered Member
The previews in the Task Manger are way too big for my liking: https://files.catbox.moe/74rlrn.png

Is it possible to reduce their size?

I would also be happy with a plain list of just window titles, with no previews at all.

I did not see a setting for this anywhere in the GUI settings editors, nor did I see a thread about this topic here or anywhere else (but I probably just used the wrong search terms).

I am using KDE Plasma under Fedora 35.
gwerbin
Registered Member
I meant to post this in viewforum.php?f=289 I think. Sorry, I cannot delete or move the thread.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
gwerbin wrote:I meant to post this in viewforum.php?f=289 I think. Sorry, I cannot delete or move the thread.

Moved

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
dzon
Registered Member
The size of the previews are probably in the main.qml. Not sure though. As for a window list, it should be available as alternative to tasks/tasks icons only ( right click tasks empty space>alternatives>window list). The window list will not show any previews at all.

This realm's name is Maya. And she speaks Hertz. But Ahamkara makes a fuzz about it.