This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Firefox screen edge click issue

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
thwompin
Registered Member

Firefox screen edge click issue

Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:51 am
I am using Firefox with the title bar turned off. When my mouse is pressed against the top of the screen, mouse clicks won't work half of the time.

In this image, I am clicking frantically on that spot and it doesn't select the tab. If I move it a couple pixels (while still pressing it against the top), it might work, or it might not. This is really getting in the way, how do I fix this?

KDE Plasma Version: 5.26.2
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.99.0
Qt Version: 5.15.6
Graphics Platform: X11
compatico
Registered Member
OS

Re: Firefox screen edge click issue

Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:00 pm
In that image, your mouse cursor is not on the tab - the tip of the cursor is the selection area. Seems like it's working as it should.
thwompin
Registered Member

Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:11 pm
compatico wrote:In that image, your mouse cursor is not on the tab - the tip of the cursor is the selection area. Seems like it's working as it should.

The tab is highlighted, so the cursor is on it. Here's a pic where the tab on the left is not highlighted, you will notice it's darker.
thwompin
Registered Member

Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:12 pm
thwompin wrote:
compatico wrote:In that image, your mouse cursor is not on the tab - the tip of the cursor is the selection area. Seems like it's working as it should.

The tab is highlighted and it has the title popping up, so the cursor is on it. Here's a pic where the tab on the left is not highlighted, you will notice it's darker.
thwompin
Registered Member

Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:14 pm
oops, I accidentally double posted