This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Anyone who speaks German and has 30 minutes for an easy task

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
valoriez
KDE CWG
OS
Hello German speakers,

Anyone who speaks German and has 30 minutes for an easy task? Here's a prize KDE could be nominated for:

https://www.buch7.de/static/software-preis

According to the the conditions for participation you should actually submit that yourself:

" Die Bewerber müssen für ihr Projekt entscheidungsberechtigt sein"

TSDgeos
Basically we need a text that we can send.
torpak
Registered Member
OS
TSDgeos wrote:Basically we need a text that we can send.

It has to be a german or Austrian Project. (that should be no problem since KDE eV. is a german institution)

This is what is required:

G: Kurzzusammenfassung: Warum soll unser Projekt den Hauptpreis erhalten? (max. 5 Zeilen)
E: Short summary: Why does our project deserve the first price? (max. 5 lines)

G: Beschreibung des Projektes und des Teams, insbesondere mit Erklärung des Nutzens für die Allgemeinheit (max. 1 Seite)
E: Description of the project and the team, especially with an explatation why this project is of benefit to the public (max. 1 page)

G: Vorschläge zur Verwendung des Preisgeldes mit Begründung der Nachhaltigkeit des Mitteleinsatzes (ca. ½ Seite)
E: Suggestions how the price-money could be used with a substantiation why the money would have a lasting benefit (ca. half a page)

G: Kontaktdaten (Name, Adresse, Telefonnummer, Handy-Nummer, E-Mail-Adresse) der relevanten Projektmitglieder
E: Contact data (name, address, phone number, mobile number, email-address) of relevant project members

G: genaue Angaben zur Rechtsform des Projektes
E: precise information about the legal form of the project

G: Link zur Projekt-Homepage
E: Link to the project homepage

G: auf Wunsch Lebensläufe (je max. 1 Seite) der Projektmitglieder
E: optionally histories (max. 1 page each) of project members

If anyone can provide this material in english, i would volunteer to translate it to german.
I can not submit it, since the submitter has to have the legal right to make decisions for the Project.

Edit: Sorry i just saw that the deadline already passed. :-(
Maybe next year. My offer stands.