This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

kde.org should link to this forum

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
dms
Registered Member

kde.org should link to this forum

Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:44 pm
I installed KDE for the first time this week and have a handful of problems that aren't resolved by web searching. So I went to kde.org to find the forums, and was surprised they're not mentioned anywhere on the homepage! The top navigation links are only Products, Develop, Get Involved, and Donate. At the very bottom of the page, you can find Support among the 29 fine-print links. The top navigation should include a link to this forum, or at least to the Support landing page. Where's the best place to make such a request?
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: kde.org should link to this forum

Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:59 am
I will move this to the correct forum section, and transmitted it to the web team.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
lore
Registered Member
+1