This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Plasma Mobile IRC meeting

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
sebas
KDE Developer
OS

Plasma Mobile IRC meeting

Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:51 am
Tomorrow, on Thursday at 12:00 CEST (10:00 UTC), we will hold a Plasma Mobile IRC meeting in #plasma on Freenode. We want to discuss some workflow and project management bits, and how we can effectively shape our workflows with the tools available. It’s also a great way to say “hi!” and get involved, or just lurk around if you’re interested in what’s going on.

-- sebas
stookie
Registered Member
OS

Re: Plasma Mobile IRC meeting

Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:32 pm
Lurk successful! Interesting to be a fly-on-the-wall for the discussion.

One thing I've underestimated is how early in the process this all is. Was hoping to get my N5 working this weekend, but as it's my only phone, might give it a bit more time. Hopefully the multi-boot procedure will be sorted soon.

Despite this, can't wait to start testing, and maybe even chip in a little dev work...
sebas
KDE Developer
OS

Re: Plasma Mobile IRC meeting

Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:44 pm
Yes, it's too early to be used as daily driver. We'll need some time for this.

And yes, it's not a finished thing by all means, it's just at the state where it becomes viable to continue and spread development out, but we're still a long way from a finished product. That's a normal thing in open development processes, you also get to hear about them while they're still young and unfinished. On the other hand that means that one gets the chance to pitch in and shape them.

-- sebas