Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:08 am
Below is a KDE plasma/decoration/application/color/icon... theme, which I made for mobile, portable, and desktop devices. It's totally free to use, edit, copy, and no need for attribution. Kvantum is used for the application portion.
Features of this theme:
- Enlarged and consistently sized buttons, scrollbars, tabs... for easy touch manipulation
- Pitch black background on most elements. Generally only touching/hovering/selecting/focusing will produce a shade of cyan
- Could be used on E-ink devices perhaps? Or single colour screens?
- Saves power on amoled devices or regular screens, as its high contrast allows for a dimmer screen brightness
- Close and maximize/restore buttons built into panel, so no need for a title bar with maximized windows
- Can be used with floating windows, but needs a titlebar to be able to drag and move around
- Thickened resize borders on floating windows for easy touch resizing (see VLC pic below)
Most pictures where taken on my laptop, which is 1280x720. The last picture is taken on a Raspberry Pi 4b with the official 7" touchscreen (800x480).
Lots of work to be done. I can't figure out how to get maliit (above pic) to use my theme; it seems to only like to use breeze. Haven't yet added transparency and shadow elements. And there's no easy way to change the colour.
Please, please give some feedback if you have minute—good or bad! I've posted this on 2 other forums with no response for weeks.
Thanks for reading!
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], kesang, Yahoo [Bot]