This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

qmlkonsole no longer visible on the Pinephone Pro

Tags: pinephone pro, manjaro-plasma pinephone pro, manjaro-plasma pinephone pro, manjaro-plasma
(comma "," separated)
markgrieveson
Registered Member
qmlkonsole is no longer visible when opened on the Pinephone Pro Manjaro-Plasma (testing) OS. The program starts, but it is not visible on the screen, which renders it to be useless. This is a new behaviour, as previously it was visible and worked well on the Pinephone Pro.

Here is feedback I receive when I attempt to start it (the following obtained from the qterminal app):

Code: Select all
[mark@manjaro-arm ~]$ qmlkonsole
QQmlComponent: Component is not ready
file:///usr/lib/qt/qml/org/kde/kirigami.2/PageRow.qml:906: Error:
Error while loading page: qrc:/TerminalPage.qml:77 Type SettingsDialog unavailable
qrc:SettingsDialog.qml:41 Type SettingsComponent unavailable
qrc:/SettingsComponent.qml:141 MobileForm.FormArrow is not a type

Last edited by markgrieveson on Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markgrieveson
Registered Member
To add to this, I did post a bug report here: https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/qm ... ote_537950

I received feedback on this from a developer of the package at one of the repositories, who reported this was an identified issue that had been fixed. However, the issue still was occurring on my Pinephone Pro. The developer suggested it might be an issue with kirigami-addons. I'm not sure that I have enough information to make a bug report on that package. So, I'm simply mentioning it here.