This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Plasma 5.16 update, two little issues

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ranchordas
Registered Member

Plasma 5.16 update, two little issues

Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:00 pm
Hello everyone,,
I have updated to Plasma 5.16 through Kubuntu Backports and is working great but there are two weird issues since I updated:

File transfer notifications are gone (ironic, because I heard they made improvements on that), instead I get a separate window for file transfers (even though I did not have that enabled).

(EDIT: Solved by updating KDE Frameworks) The Oxygen DSX theme has a missing white border on panels, I can make it show again if I switch to any other theme and then switch back again to Oxygen DSX (the issue is there again when I restart Plasma). It actually shows a line of the background when apps are maximized.

Has anyone experienced similar issues? Should I bug report it?

Mamarok
Manager
OS
if you are a contributor, you should have a more recent Plasma, 5.16 is pretty outdated now

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...