This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Failure, move between virtual desktops with mouse

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
linuxvaldi
Registered Member
Good afternoon.
Since the last updates, scrolling between virtual desktops has stopped working with the mouse wheel on the desktop. Is there a way to reactivate it?
Thank you
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Last updates of what exactly?
Works perfectly fine for me, scrolling with the mouse on the Desktop pager changes the virtual desktop

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
linuxvaldi
Registered Member
Okay. you're right, my computer is:
Operating system: KDE neon 5.18
KDE Plasma version: 5.18.5
KDE Frameworks version: 5.70.0
Qt version: 5.14.2
Kernel version: 5.3.0-51-generic
OS type: 64 bit
Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor

I also have Kubuntu 20.04 installed, with characteristics similar to Kde Neon and in Kubuntu if it works (scrolling through virtual desktops with the mouse wheel).

Thank you very much for helping those of us who are not experts.
I hope your help.
Thank you
linuxvaldi
Registered Member
I insist on my question again, does anyone know why in KdeNeon, you cannot scroll through virtual desktops, with the mouse wheel on any desktop and in the other KDE distros, if you can?
Can this (for me) problem be fixed?
Thank you
linuxvaldi
Registered Member
Solved.
I just updated the system and with the latest update (15.19.2) they have already fixed the problem.
Thank you so much for everything.