This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Few Questions about KDE Neon

Tags: help help help
(comma "," separated)
linusrg
Registered Member

Few Questions about KDE Neon

Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:12 pm
One I get an error when trying to setup a gdrive account inside of dolphin. I am wondering if there is a way to fix this.

Secondly I am wondering if in sddm and on the kde lock screen I could choose to either use my passwd or my fingerprint not both. As I like to have the option.

Also I realized that the touchpad does not work so great inside of kde either when it comes to things like palm rejection and the ability to tell a page to stop scrolling simply by tapping the touchpad while it is scrolling.

I am just curious if there any fixes to ant of these issues and what I could do to fix them.

I have a t450 thinkpad .
JOEHONKEY
Registered Member
OS

Re: Few Questions about KDE Neon

Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:35 pm
kio-gdrive is broken at this point. You cannot select "google account" as it keeps looping back to just letting you select "google account" but can't go any further. It seems this has been broke for a while now.
koffeinfriedhof
Registered Member
OS

Re: Few Questions about KDE Neon

Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:45 am
Hi!

You can try the following: Open the kwallet manager and remove the permissions from «Account-Wizard». Then close all instances of dolphin, reopen one and try it again.
As I do not use gdrive, I cannot confirm if it is working or not, I found it on the german ubuntu board (UbuntuUsers.de - google-drive lässt sich nicht einrichten).