This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Latte Dock Icon and Widget Issue

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
obirobkenobi
Registered Member

Latte Dock Icon and Widget Issue

Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:25 pm
Hello everyone! First time posting to this forum, sorry if it is in the wrong sub forum.

I am running the latest distro of KDE Neon and the git build of Latte Dock. Everything is working great and I love the extra capabilities of the git version of the dock. 2 things that I have run into that I cannot seem to understand are:

1. Snap packages are not conforming to the icon packs I have installed. I am using Mkos-Big-Sur and WhiteSur icon packs but neither will change the icons for Firefox, Thunderbird or Plex.
2. The trash widget for some unknown reason is very tiny. No matter what I do to resize the dock or global icon size for the dock, the trash widget always stays much smaller that the other icons.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
obirobkenobi
Registered Member

Re: Latte Dock Icon and Widget Issue

Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:55 am
In case any of this is relevant...

Operating System: KDE neon 5.20
KDE Plasma Version: 5.20.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.77.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.4.0-58-generic
obirobkenobi
Registered Member
Well, the trash widget issue now seems to be gone while using the WhiteSur Icon pack. It is however still a problem with the Mkos-Big-Sur icon pack. I will just stick to the WhiteSur icons for now as they are so very similar. Must have been a glitch.

I still have the issue with the Snap apps not conforming to the icon packs though. Is this to be expected with Snap packages as well as Flatpak?