This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Problem with KDE Neon 5

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
srpache
Registered Member

Problem with KDE Neon 5

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:15 pm
Hi, how are you? I'm new in the forum. I registered to be able to make an inquiry. I have a netbook that uses the Elan touchpad. The touch works fine, but having the buttons half hard I have to use the 'Touch to click' option, the problem with this is that I cannot disable the 'Touch with two fingers' option, which not only does not I need, but also when scrolling, for some reason that I do not know it is activated and I am constantly dealing with it. Is there any solution for this? I'm quite a newbie to Linux, and if you can describe the steps in as much detail as possible you are doing me a huge favor. Thank you very much for the space! This is the only thing that is limiting me to completely abandon windows 10 and fully use kde neon: '(

PS: If I use scrolling from the edge of the panel, so as not to use the two-finger gesture, the edge of the panel occupies the entire right half of the touchpad. If not, I would use that option, no doubt; but that apparently won't be possible either.