This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

panel issue

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
haerber
Registered Member

panel issue

Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:21 am
Hello, I'm using kde neon for several monthes now. I tried a lot of distros but this one is my favorite. The best choice between stability and modernity.
I used to work with plank or latte dock launchers, but this time i tried to put a second panel with Icon task manager widget. The issue is that i can't delete this panel now. In fact i can delete it but when i reboot, it come back. Also when I add a widget on the panel, it is the same thing, if i delete it, it come back after reboot. I got three latte spacer now :-\ . I didn't see these issues into the forum. Please can somebody help me ?
haerber
Registered Member

Re: panel issue

Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:53 pm
I reply to myself, but maybe it will help somebody one of these days. I tried to change theme but it didn't work. I tried to start with an empty session but it didn't work either. So I searched further on the net and finally found a solution on a Manjaro forum. All is going well now ! :) https://forum.manjaro.org/t/cant-remove-panels/14665/3
haerber
Registered Member

Re: panel issue

Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:54 pm
Thanks haerber, you saved my life !