This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

This is Plasma - Promo Video

Tags: plasma, video, promo plasma, video, promo plasma, video, promo
(comma "," separated)
NayamAmarshe
Registered Member

This is Plasma - Promo Video

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:59 pm
Here's probably one of the best entries (made by me so :P ) and also, one of the last entries (It was such a hectic task!) :(

Here is the video and resources: Google Drive

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsnWZU9 ... e=youtu.be

It was such a hard task finding and uploading it! I'm just glad that I was able to upload it before the deadline. Very sorry for all the delay.
I made this with my cousin a week ago. We used several tools like GIMP, Photopea, Blender (for 3d rotations), After effects for pre-rendered titles and finally combined the clips in Kdenlive. :)
Unfortunately, we lost some of the resources :( The only resources I had are uploaded on my Google Drive. I'm trying to find as much lost stuff as I can and I'll be uploading them continuously as I keep finding them. :'( The folder has multiple files so shouldn't be a problem. 8)
The video and music are Copyright free and 100% original work, made by me and my cousin.
I'm sorry I do not know the technical terms, so whatever license fits this, please use as needed. ;D

Thank you!

PS: Please do give me feedback. I cannot really make changes at this point but I think I can cut clips and add some stuff to fix them OR recreate them. Thanks! ^-^

Last edited by NayamAmarshe on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NayamAmarshe
Registered Member
niccolove
Registered Member
OS

Re: This is Plasma - Promo Video

Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:36 pm
Congratulations on your result! Can you email me your shipping information at niccolo@venerandi.com?
NayamAmarshe
Registered Member

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:12 pm
niccolove wrote:Congratulations on your result! Can you email me your shipping information at niccolo@venerandi.com?

Sent :)
Thank you very much!
NayamAmarshe
Registered Member

Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:23 pm
Almost 1.5K views on YouTube! That's insane! :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsnWZU9gWLA