This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Plasma 5.11 update issues

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mandala
Registered Member

Plasma 5.11 update issues

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:48 pm
Hi Peeps.
New to the forum and Neon.I am having a big issue with the latest 5.11 Plasma update on Neon and also Mint 18 KDE update as well has done exactly the same thing.I have just done a fresh install of the LTS stable Os and updated the system straight away.After the update and booting back up I have totally lost my panel and right desktop click so this has rendered my computer unusable as I can't access anything.Has anyone else had this issue ? I have been using Xfce and Gnome mainly for the last few years and used KDE for a while before that but it was a bit heavy for my old laptop but I now have a Dell XPS 15 with a quad core i7 so I really wanted to try KDE again and am sadly put off by this as I do love KDE.I hope someone can help with a fix for this. :'(
mandala
Registered Member

Re: Plasma 5.11 update issues

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 pm
I have moved this topic to the KDE Neon Forum.
toad
Global Moderator
OS

Re: Plasma 5.11 update issues

Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:48 am
Sorry, can't even reproduce it... How about removing or renaming your ~/.kde folder while not being logged in and then log in again. Should do the trick...

Debian testing