This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Chrome remote desktop generates a new desktop

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
shairva
Registered Member
Hi, I use Kubuntu 18.04 and I just installed the Chrome remote desktop extension.

The fact is that when I connect from my cell phone, it appears as a new desktop, but I want to access my desktop (I only have one), not a new one.

Anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?
Thank you.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
and how is this relevant to this forum? We do not make or provide this Chrome extension

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
shairva
Registered Member
This is relevant to me and to many other users.
If you don't want to help, maybe is better not to say anything
Mamarok
Manager
OS
You don't understand: this is not a KDE or Kubuntu problem, but one of the extension, so off-topic for this forum. Moving post.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...