This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

adjusting browser tab and menu fonts

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mlamers
Registered Member
I'm currently running KDE Plasma 5.13.5 on KDE Neon and on Fedora 28. Both exhibit the following:

When I run a KDE Plasma desktop, I cannot adjust the font that is used for my browser tabs and menus. Note: this has nothing to do with adjusting the fonts used for browser content or with adjusting system fonts -- those are easily adjusted and are not an issue here. The default font for browser tabs and menus is small and difficult for me to use -- old eyes, I suppose. I think there are other users who experience this problem. Also, the default font for browser tabs and menus is unattractive -- it mars the beauty of the KDE environment, in my opinion.

This problem seems to be KDE-specific. It never occurs when using Gnome or Xfce, regardless of the operating system (fedora, arch linux, debian-based) and regardless of the browser (chome/chromium, firefox). In all of those cases, the browser tab/menu font is the browser content font, which is what I want. On the other hand, this problem always occurs when using KDE, regardless of the operating system and regardless of the browser.

Am I missing some obvious setting? Any ideas about what causes this aberration and whether it can be fixed?
airdrik
Registered Member
OS
You should be able to configure the browser UI fonts via System Settings -> Gtk.

airdrik, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Dec.