This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Filtering investments for a report....Why can't I.?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
atheist
Registered Member
OS
I have a report, say Capital Gains, and I would like to include the stocks only in my Schwab IRA investment account. One would think that you could use either a single click of the box next to the name of the account (e..g. Schwab IRA) or you could click on the first stock in the list (e.g. Aardvark LLC), hold the shift key down and click on the last one (e.g. Zebra Saddles, Inc). No, you have to individually click every single one of them. (Don't tell me about the All or None buttons, those turn on and off ALL of the stocks in ALL of the accounts.)
That little box to the left of the name Schwab seems to do nothing. What am I missing? Thanks, as usual,
A

Last edited by atheist on Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
atheist
Registered Member
OS
I just came across this question that I posted over a year ago and was surprised that the answer that had been provided (perhaps by IpWizard) has disappeared. Anyway, the answer is to click with the MouseButton2 in the box to the left of the account name. (N.B. don't say "right click" as that is so right-handed biased :-) )