This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Cannot import QFX/OFX

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mdolnik
Registered Member

Cannot import QFX/OFX

Sun May 01, 2022 9:31 pm
I can no longer import QFX/OFX files into KMyMoney and each time I attempt to, I get the error Unable to import C:/path/to/file.qfx using OFX plugin. The plugin returned the following error: Unable to parse file.

I am using KMyMoney nightly version build 1380 (5.1.2-99be6bdb1 / 2022-04-30) on Windows 10.

I was previously on build 1352 (2022-04-02) which this was working in early April 2022, but today the same build did not allow QFX impoting, so it is possible that maybe something has changed with Windows?

This seems to be the same bug as 450426, 450939, and 451000 I just wanted to ensure this post exists for anyone searching this issue will have the proper links to follow the progress of the bugs.

This bug is quite significant as the loss of the ability to import transactions makes it very tedious to use.
kde-tomw
Registered Member

Re: Cannot import QFX/OFX

Tue May 03, 2022 1:33 am
You can import using the CSV format. A bit more tedious but doable for now. I hope they someone can fix the bug soon.
wrobelda
KDE Developer
OS

Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:19 am
OFX issues should now be fixed as of today. You can try this build to test it: https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Win ... in64/1467/

KMyMoney developer. macOS/Debian/Windows
rblackwell
Registered Member
OS

Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:01 pm
wrobelda wrote:OFX issues should now be fixed as of today./

Many thanks to all involved with the fix. Downloaded the build and it’s working fine now.
mdolnik
Registered Member

Re: Cannot import QFX/OFX  Topic is solved

Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:01 am
The latest build works for me too, thanks!