This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

SQL table containing reconciliation data

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Rene_Paul
Registered Member
Hi everybody,

I'm new on this forum. I'm using KMyMoney 5.1.2 on both Fedora 36 and Opensuse Tumbleweed, which works fine since 2014.

I'm wanting, using SQL, to list the history of reconciliations of an account, between to dates. I did not found the table nor the columns containing the right information. Is it the kmmTransactions table? and which columns?

Many thanks for helping.

Rene Paul
ostroffjh
Registered Member
OS
I believe that information is stored in the kmmKeyValuePairs table where the key is reconciliationHistory. The value is a string made of comma separated pairs of the reconciliation date, a colon, and the value as a numerator and denominator (i.e., you have to do the division.) I got this from the code and looking at my own xml file, as I don't have an sql database currently available to confirm. Also, I don't remember when KMM started storing the full history of all reconciliations, so you might not get as many as you expect.
Rene_Paul
Registered Member
Thanks so much for your reply and indications. I'll explore along the way you mention. I'll keep you informed.
Rene_Paul
Registered Member
Hi,

That works fine. You are right, the the reconciliation history is not very long. I have some accounts starting their reconciliation history in 2017, others in 2021. It seems that the limit is on the number of history items.

Many, many thanks for your help.

René Paul
ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS
AFAIK, there is no limit on the number of entries.

ipwizard, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney forum since its beginning. :-D
openSuSE Leap 15.4 64bit, KF5