This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Expense Pie Chart

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
yotux
Registered Member
OS

Expense Pie Chart

Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:13 am
I have been using Kmyomeny for serveral years. I am not the best a creating graphical reports.

Is there a method to create a expense report (categories) represent each slice of the pie graph. I am looking to create a graph like the image listed below.

Also if anyone has every used YNAB (You Need a Budget) that spending graph is something that I am trying to create within the reports section.

Example Charity was 20%, Mortgage was 30%, then other things like auto and food of the pie slice.

Not sure how to create this report.

Report created with Skrooge

Full Image URL
https://www.imgpaste.net/image/KtHLAx
ostroffjh
Registered Member
OS

Re: Expense Pie Chart

Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:08 pm
I don't use budgets, so I can't easily test myself, but have you looked at the charts in the existing budget reports to see if something already exists? If not, one workaround would be to find a report that includes the correct data, export the data, and do the graphics in LibreOffice or another external program.
Section_8
Registered Member
OS

Re: Expense Pie Chart  Topic is solved

Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:28 pm
You should be able to generate a pie chart like that. In the Report tab, open the "Income and Expenses Pie Chart", then click the configure button. First, click the "Rows/Columns" tab, and set "Detail" to "All" Then, click the Filters tab->Category tab and click the Expense button. That should give you a pie chart of all expense categories.