This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Default categories

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
john_hudson
Registered Member
OS

Default categories

Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:01 pm
0.8 has just been reviewed in the journal LinuxFormat and the reviewer said there were no default categories. I presume that is wrong but I want to check before commenting.

There were categories in the earliest version I tried over three years ago and so I still have them.

John Hudson, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
Hei Ku
Registered Member
OS

RE: Default categories

Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:43 pm
The one I found in LinuxFormat is over 3 years old. Can you post the URL to the review?

Hei Ku, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney Development Team since January-2008
john_hudson
Registered Member
OS

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:56 pm
It's actually out on Thursday; as a subscriber I received my copy early. I don't think you can get the review online yet.

Unless you want to reply yourself, I am happy to take up the various points in the review; but the reviewer said there were no default categories which I find hard to believe but I wanted to check before replying.

Hei Ku
Registered Member
OS

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 pm
There were default categories in 0.8.x. The only issue was that they had not been translated yet.

Let me know when the review is made public. We have a page where we gather all that. And you can reply to the reviewer in the meantime. I'm sure it was just a mistake, though.

Hei Ku, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney Development Team since January-2008
john_hudson
Registered Member
OS

Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:36 pm
Thanks. I'll reply to the reviewer now and let you have the details.