This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
phiga
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:16 pm
Hello,
How to enable OFX import on KMM 0.9.2 on MDV2009?
ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:31 pm
A couple of questions?

Do you see a "File/Import.../OFX..." menu item? If yes, OFX is already available.

In case not:

Did you compile the software yourself or did you use a prebuild package?

In case of prebuild package, contact the package maintainer and ask him to configure the project with

[font=Courier]--enable-ofxplugin --enable-ofximport[/font]

The post KMyMoney CVS Packages might also be of interest.

In case you build the software yourself, use the same configure options as mentioned above, recompile and reinstall the software.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by ipwizard on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ipwizard, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney forum since its beginning. :-D
openSuSE Leap 15.4 64bit, KF5
phiga
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:38 pm
Thanks for the "instant"reply.
I compiled it myself form sourceforge and the Import>ofx is not visible. Only QIF
SO I have to recompile it.
- do I have to uninstall or just rewrite?
- to what command I must put "--enable-ofxplugin --enable-ofximport"

ipwizard wrote:A couple of questions?

Do you see a "File/Import.../OFX..." menu item? If yes, OFX is already available.

In case not:

Did you compile the software yourself or did you use a prebuild package?

In case of prebuild package, contact the package maintainer and ask him to configure the project with

[font=Courier]--enable-ofxplugin --enable-ofximport[/font]

In case you build the software yourself, use the same configure options as mentioned above, recompile and reinstall the software.

Hope that helps.
[hr]
well I did but it asked libofx 0.8.2 so I install it instead of 0.9
Then it asks libofx.so.3, then libosp
Where can I get this package?

Last edited by phiga on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hei Ku
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 pm
You should uninstall.

When you run ./configure, add --enable-ofxplugin --enable-ofximport

You will probably have to install some additional packages, required by the OFX plugin.

Hei Ku, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney Development Team since January-2008
ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 am
phiga wrote:well I did but it asked libofx 0.8.2 so I install it instead of 0.9

What do you mean by it? You should prefer libofx 0.9. libofx 0.8.2 can be used to build the OFX support for KMyMoney but not all functions (which are required by some banks) are supported. YMMV.

phiga
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:22 am
ipwizard wrote:
phiga wrote:well I did but it asked libofx 0.8.2 so I install it instead of 0.9

What do you mean by it? You should prefer libofx 0.9. libofx 0.8.2 can be used to build the OFX support for KMyMoney but not all functions (which are required by some banks) are supported. YMMV.

libofx 0.8.2 requires the package I mentioned before but I can't find them.
libofx 0.9 is installed
Hei Ku
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:03 am
are you installing KMyMoney with a package, or straight from source?

Hei Ku, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney Development Team since January-2008
nicollivier
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 am
I've the same problem,
I've installed libofx 0.9, but I've always the message :
Code: Select all
checking for OFX... configure: error: Package requirements (libofx >= 0.8.2) were not met:

No package 'libofx' found

=> It's Ok, I install libofx-devel[hr]
Now an other problem, with ofxplugin.
I've this message
konlinebankingstatus.cpp: At global scope:                                                         
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:47: attention : unused parameter ‘acc’                                   
konlinebankingstatus.cpp: In destructor ‘virtual KOnlineBankingStatus::~KOnlineBankingStatus()’:   
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:76: attention : problème possible détecté dans l'invocation de l'opérateur delete:                                                                                           
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:76: attention : invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct OfxAppVersion’     
konlinebankingstatus.h:37: attention : forward declaration of ‘struct OfxAppVersion’               
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:76: note: ni le destructeur ni l'opérateur « delete » spécifique à la classe ne sera appellé, même s'ils sont déclarés lorsque la classe est définie                         
konlinebankingstatus.cpp: In member function ‘const QString& KOnlineBankingStatus::appId() const’:
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:82: erreur: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
konlinebankingstatus.h:37: erreur: forward declaration of ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
make[7]: *** [konlinebankingstatus.lo] Erreur 1

But I don't know how I can fix it..

Last edited by nicollivier on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:58 am
nicollivier wrote:konlinebankingstatus.cpp: In member function ‘const QString& KOnlineBankingStatus::appId() const’:
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:82: erreur: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
konlinebankingstatus.h:37: erreur: forward declaration of ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
make[7]: *** [konlinebankingstatus.lo] Erreur 1[/code]

Very strange: in CVS HEAD, the method in question KOnlineBankingStatus::appId() starts on line 99. How could it have a problem in line 82? Which version are you using? Please consider to use CVS HEAD.

nicollivier
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:20 am
I use 0.9.2.
I'm trying to use CVS HEAD
nicollivier
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 am
With CVS, I've this error :
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:50: attention : unused parameter ‘acc’                                     
konlinebankingstatus.cpp: In destructor ‘virtual KOnlineBankingStatus::~KOnlineBankingStatus()’:   
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:96: attention : problème possible détecté dans l'invocation de l'opérateurdelete:
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:96: attention : invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
konlinebankingstatus.h:37: attention : forward declaration of ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:96: note: ni le destructeur ni l'opérateur « delete » spécifique à la classe ne sera appellé, même s'ils sont déclarés lorsque la classe est définie
konlinebankingstatus.cpp: In member function ‘const QString& KOnlineBankingStatus::appId() const’:
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:102: erreur: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 am
nicollivier wrote:With CVS, I've this error :
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:50: attention : unused parameter ‘acc’                                     
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:96: attention : problème possible détecté dans l'invocation de l'opérateurdelete:
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:96: attention : invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct OfxAppVersion’
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:96: note: ni le destructeur ni l'opérateur « delete » spécifique à la classe ne sera appellé, même s'ils sont déclarés lorsque la classe est définie
konlinebankingstatus.cpp:102: erreur: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct OfxAppVersion’

Can you post a gzipped version of your config.log file made with CVS HEAD here?

nicollivier
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:39 pm
I'm sorry, but I don't know how can I put it here?!
bcooksley
Administrator
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 am
Due to security issues, posting attachments was disabled on the KDE Forums for normal users.

I would recommend using sites like PasteBin if you need to provide large amounts of text.

Last edited by bcooksley on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]
phiga
Registered Member
OS

[SOLVED] OFX import?

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:21 am
So finally, Can we get OFX import working?