This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Copy/Paste a transaction

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
kman
Registered Member
OS

Copy/Paste a transaction

Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm
I've converted from Quicken to KMM very successfully but I do miss one feature, namely, the ability to copy a transaction from one ledger to another. Have I missed how to do this or would it require a feature request, if it does then please take this as a request :-)

Memorised transactions would be nice as well but not a high priority.

Thanks in advance,
Steve
Hei Ku
Registered Member
OS

RE: Copy/Paste a transaction

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 pm
Actually, you can do all this in the latest version.

Which version are you using?

Hei Ku, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney Development Team since January-2008
kman
Registered Member
OS

Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:28 pm
I'm using the package provided in Mandriva 2008.1 and the version is 0.8.8-CVS and I'm running in kde3.5.9

I would really like to be able to use KMM in Mandriva 2009.1 with kde4.2, which is currently in development but they only provide a package for version 0.8.9

I'm running the development 2009.1 with kde4.2 on a spare PC and I have downloaded the 0.9.2 tarball and tried to install it but when I ran ./configure it could not find kde-config and stopped. 2009.1 (cooker) only has kde4-config and I'm not experienced enough to know what to do to solve this problem. I guess I'll have to request Mandriva to provide a package for 0.9.2, at least I now know that this version will contain the function that I need, thanks.
Hei Ku
Registered Member
OS

Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Check the thread called CVS Packages. You will find a package for Mandriva there.[hr]
Here: http://jjorge.free.fr/packages

Last edited by Hei Ku on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hei Ku, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney Development Team since January-2008
kman
Registered Member
OS

Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Hei Ku, many thanks for posting that link. I have now installed KMM 0.9.2-CVS to Mandriva 2008.1 and I am enjoying all the new features and, as I think has been mentioned elsewhere, there are lots of them :-)

I hope jjorge will be able to produce the packages for this version, or maybe version 1.0 ;-) for Mandriva 2009.1 with KDE4.2

Thanks again for your help,
Regards, Steve