This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Reconciling seems inaccurate SOLVED

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mjnunneley
Registered Member

Reconciling seems inaccurate SOLVED

Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 am
I am using version 9.2 release 21.11 under opensuse 11.1/kde4.2. I have been using Kmymoney for quite awhile now and have had no problems. I have a couple of years of entries in my ledger.

I am reconciled through my last bank statement. In trying to reconcile this months bank statement I find this.... All my transactions have cleared and my ledger is "to the penny" accurate with the bank. When reconciling, Kmoney tells me that I am minus over $200. I cannot tell you how many times I went over things with the bank and my records. I am exactly balanced with my bank in the ledger, just can't reconcile current statement.

Any help??

Thanks

Michael Nunneley
Bonners Ferry ID

Last edited by mjnunneley on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS

RE: Reconciling seems inaccurate

Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:16 am
mjnunneley wrote:Any help??

We had this problem before and it usually turned out to be a problem with the data and previous reconciliations using prior versions. This link may help you in figuring out what's going on.

ipwizard, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney forum since its beginning. :-D
openSuSE Leap 15.4 64bit, KF5
mjnunneley
Registered Member
ipwizard wrote:
mjnunneley wrote:Any help??

We had this problem before and it usually turned out to be a problem with the data and previous reconciliations using prior versions. This link may help you in figuring out what's going on.

OH Boy!! That sounds like fun. I'll tackle it tomorrow.

Thanks
Michael

Well, it's tomorrow. I unreconciled all and rereconciled and problem is fixed. Thanks so much for your help.

Michael

Last edited by mjnunneley on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.