This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Monthly report with flexible start and end date possible

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
watho
Registered Member
Hello,

i am using a report which shows the income and expense for every category over a year for every month in a separate column. Is it possible to alter this report so that the months doesn't range from first to last day of a month but from the 15. of one month to the 15. of the next month?

I hope it is clear what i want. English is not my native language.

I am using kmymoney 0.9.2.

Thanks for your help.

WaTho
ipwizard
KDE Developer
OS
Short answer: no.

Long answer: the columns are fixed to the calendar month. There are a few pending feature requests for the report section and it might be a good idea to add yours to the feature request page at https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_ ... tid=354708 Nevertheless, your are able to select a report range from 15.1. to 15.4. of a year which will only include transactions in that time frame. Anyway, the report will show columns for Jan, Feb, Mar and April.

watho wrote:I hope it is clear what i want. English is not my native language.

Same here :-)

ipwizard, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney forum since its beginning. :-D
openSuSE Leap 15.4 64bit, KF5
watho
Registered Member
Thanks

ipwizard wrote:Nevertheless, your are able to select a report range from 15.1. to 15.4. of a year which will only include transactions in that time frame. Anyway, the report will show columns for Jan, Feb, Mar and April.

I've created 12 reports, one for each month. Setting the column range to yearly, i don't have the header. This works for me, however this makes it difficult to compare the months.

WaTho
Hei Ku
Registered Member
OS
You could set the column to monthly, but also include the total column. That way you know the month range.

Hei Ku, proud to be a member of the KMyMoney Development Team since January-2008