This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Vivaldi/Improv "Post Mortem?"

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mshelby
Registered Member
OS

Vivaldi/Improv "Post Mortem?"

Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 pm
https://plus.google.com/105862878419215 ... o5DhDoN8Xp

I posted a list of questions regarding the demise of the Vivaldi Tablet and Improv project. It is absolutely not a "hit piece" but it does contain questions which I hope to see answers to, for the good of the KDE & Open source / Free software community.

Aaron Seigo responded to some of my questions but has rightly said he'd rather tackle such an huge topic through a detailed analysis with a more widely circulated medium. Hopefully like a blog, a Linux tech show or a detailed interview with a responsible journalist. He actually used the term, "post mortem" which means a detailed inspection and analysis.

I think the community could really benefit from such an analysis so I'm shamelessly asking you to visit the link above and comment with your own questions and opinions. If for no other reason to provide "food for further though" as they say. Please don't just reply here to this post.
Admin, if this is not an appropriate request please advise. I am posting in the KDE Cafe forum as it is kind of "off topic" a bit.

Thanks in advance!

-Mark

Proud to be a user of KDE since version 1.0
einar
Administrator
OS

Re: Vivaldi/Improv "Post Mortem?"

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 pm

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Plasma FAQ maintainer - Plasma programming with Python