This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

New Member...

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
greenkevin
Registered Member

New Member...

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:23 am
Hey guys! My name Is Kevin Green. I'm a web designer with some years of professional experience. I like study a lot. And don't feel shy to knock someone to learn something new. Also don't hesitate to share my knowledge to others. 8-) 8-)
Artvid
Registered Member

Re: New Member...

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 pm
Hello Kevin
Just got in here and wanted to say hello, here I am - and first that meets me is you saying hello back in january. Well, I can't say hello to all before I give you a welcome - even if you were here before me. But I try to be polite (-:

Have been coding some html myself, done some sites and so forth, but my profession is as an artist, with 35 years as a professional artist now. Started with large canvases and acrylic paint, but for nearly ten years I have only worked digital, so yes I'm here as a Krita user. Been using Corel Painter since the beginning of working digital. Tried Krita before, but now it's come so far that I'm about to make Krita as my main tool for my artwork.

Have much I want to share, and I will nag all here with lot of questions I can promise you. But it was not about me here, I just had to make sure that your first post didn't stay here without an answer - even if you were here first (-:

Cheers
Arnvid
Nayar
Registered Member
OS

Re: New Member...

Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:38 pm
Welcome guys :)

I'm a new old member. Work as system administrator :3