This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

I guess I should say hello...

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
PoL666
Registered Member
OS

I guess I should say hello...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 am
well, I'm Pablo from Argentina, but people call me just 'Pol'. About me? I'm 16 (I will be 17 in May), I like music (especially Heavy Metal) Technology and Sciences. I don't now speak English very well, and i'm learning with forums and IRC's Channels, Then, sorry for my errors, I will make a lot of errors in the future :P, I prefer that you correct me.

I began to use linux in 2007, with Ubuntu Feisty Fawn or Gutsy Gibbon, I don't remember now, I used some distributions, until Debian Lenny, but in October i returned to Ubuntu, in this moment I started to use KDE4. (Before, I hated KDe3.5 it's the ugliest desktop hehe)
I was using Gnome because KDE 4.0 was useless, I like very much gnome but now, KDE4.2 give me all I need, it's beautiful, useful, It's something novel to me, it's the reason why now, I switch gnome by KDE.
Actually I'm in Open Suse 11.1, maybe, i'm going to install Mandriva or Fedora, and Kubuntu 9.04 when it's released.

Bye ;)

[align=center]Que dificil se me hace esto....[/align]

Blog Personal

Blog Linux Desktops

:shade:
neverendingo
Administrator
OS

RE: I guess I should say hello...

Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 am
Hello Pol, and welcome here. :)

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums