This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Who will move brainstorm idea to bugs.kde.org

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
praveesh
Registered Member
OS
Suppose some one post a new idea in the kde brainstorm . After voting, who will move it to bugs.kde.org?
neverendingo
Administrator
OS
Well, basically, everybody can.
The underlying idea is simply to get the user feedback *before* it is submitted to b.k.o. So you know your idea has at least enough positive feedback to be a valid wishlist item.

If the user who submitted the idea doesn't has an account on b.k.o. or doesn't want to subscribe, the brainstorm mods can be asked to submit the ideas, of course.

New to KDE Software? - get help from Userbase or ask questions on the Forums
Communicate.
praveesh
Registered Member
OS
neverendingo wrote:Well, basically, everybody can.
The underlying idea is simply to get the user feedback *before* it is submitted to b.k.o. So you know your idea has at least enough positive feedback to be a valid wishlist item.
If the user who submitted the idea doesn't has an account on b.k.o. or doesn't want to subscribe, the brainstorm mods can be asked to submit the ideas, of course.

thanks . Can you please tell how to submit the idea to the bugs.kde.org
thethoughtpainter
Registered Member
OS
You go to bugs.kde.org and, after creating an account, you go to the option to "report a bug." I recently filed my first wishlist litem, and it was very straightforward. The process held my hand, and just when I started to wonder if I was doing the wrong thing, it gave me the option to mark my bug as a wishlist request.