This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.

Current navigation unusable

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Dieter Schroeder
Registered Member
OS

Current navigation unusable

Sat May 12, 2012 8:49 pm
the current navigation of the board is non-existent. I was in the Amarok forum, clicked on General discussion, clicked on a topic and answered it. Clicked on 'view your post'. Edited my post and clicked again to control it. Now I wanted to return to General discussion and clicked back and back and back and....
There should be an easy way to return to your entry point.

m0nk

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.
sayakb
Administrator
OS

Re: Current navigation unusable  Topic is solved

Sat May 12, 2012 9:01 pm
Well, there is! Hover on the "Feedback & Questions" menu on the black footer below, for example.

Hans
Administrator
OS

Re: Current navigation unusable

Sat May 12, 2012 9:03 pm
You can navigate using the breadcrumb in the footer at the bottom of the screen, also see .

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
Dieter Schroeder
Registered Member
OS

Re: Current navigation unusable

Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 pm
Although I guess the bar was there, I didn't recognize it until I took "the tour". Maybe it's just me, but I don't search for a navigation bar on the bottom. And I have dark themed desktop, too. Suboptimal in my opinion, but I'll test it.

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.